Daily Grace’s Meaty Dessert Cries (The Remix)
The original: here
- Package of Frozen Sweet Potato Fries….the original recipe calls for regular potato fries.
- Chocolate something Ice Cream
- Bacon (soy or not)…the original recipes calls for Chorizo (vegan or not)…but I opted out for the Bacon
- Some Brown Sugar
- 1/3c of Milk
- 1/2c of Nutella
- For the fries, follow the directions on the bag.
- For the Bacon, chop some up and crispen them in a pan. You can do this as the fries are baking in the oven.
- For the Nutella sauce, in a small pot and at medium heat, warm up the milk until it’s hot to the touch. Then at a low heat, start adding spoonfuls of Nutella inside and stir it around until it becomes liquified. Do this until all the Nutella is added and the sauce is thickened. When it’s done, put it off to the side so it doesn’t burn.
- When the fries are finished in the oven, bring them out and place them onto your favorite plate. Sprinkles some brown sugar on top and add a scoop of ice cream. Since the original recipe calls for melted chocolate, I thought it was only fitting to use chocolate ice cream.
- Drizzle the Nutella sauce on top and add the crispy bacon on top.
- Eat with a fork and make sure to get some of the ice cream, bacon bits, and fries all in one bite.
- If you have Bailey’s Irish Cream….take shots in between a bite or two….
- The end!
Posted February 21, 2012 at 4:33pm in Daily Grace Grace Helbig french fries sweet potato bacon nutella chocolate ice cream desserts | 454 notes
Posted February 20, 2012 at 7:17pm in bacon caramelized onion chipotle aioli sandwich bread tomato | 421 notes
Posted February 2, 2012 at 1:35am in bacon guacamole grilled cheese sandwich avocado bread cheese tortilla chip | 1,390 notes
Posted January 30, 2012 at 2:35am in salad lettuce bread maple syrup vinaigrette bacon walnut egg croutons | 1,450 notes
Posted January 1, 2012 at 6:55pm in garlic grilled cheese bacon tomato cheese bread sandwich | 652 notes